It’s mango margarita time! Get your blender out as a result of we’re making frozen mango margaritas with frozen mango, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec.
Margarita season is each season and at present we’ve bought a really particular margarita taste on the menu- mango margaritas! In the event you love our frozen margarita recipe, you’re positive to like these!
What does a mango margarita style like?
This mango margarita tastes like a mix of a refreshing mango slushy and a margarita. It’s made with frozen mango after which the entire conventional margarita components reminiscent of lime juice, tequila, and triple sec.
Why make a frozen mango margarita?
Refreshing: the right margarita recipe for a scorching day.
Like a Slushy: this mango margarita is rather like a slushy!
Simple Consuming: it is a “sip all day lengthy” form of margarita.
Simple to Multiply: must make margs for a crowd? Simply multiply this by Four to serve everybody!
What You Want for a Mango Margarita
For this mango margarita recipe you solely want Four components.
Frozen mango chunks: we like to purchase pre-frozen mango chunks as a result of it’s much less of a problem. Plus, most grocery shops promote them within the frozen veggie/fruit part.
Lime juice: be sure that to squeeze your personal recent limes. It’s so a lot better!
Tequila: At all times use a high-quality tequila when making margaritas. Our favourite is Espolón.
Triple sec: triple sec is an orange liquor and utilized in basic margaritas. It’s additionally barely candy.
Do I would like ice for a frozen mango margarita?
No ice is required to make this frozen margarita as a result of as a substitute of ice, you utilize frozen mango chunks.
Want Extra Sweetness?
In the event you’re feeling like your mango margarita must be sweeter, merely add agave nectar or easy syrup, to style.
Have you ever tried it?
Our favourite margarita recipe is made with basic components: tequila, orange liqueur, recent lime juice, and agave.
The way to Make a Mango Margaritas
The sweetness about frozen margaritas, is that every one you want is a blender and about 5 minutes!
- Place all components right into a high-speed blender.
- Mix on excessive till clean.
- Serve instantly with a lime wedge for garnish and recent mint.
The way to Salt the Rim
- Fill a small bowl with water and one other small bowl with coarse salt and chili powder (only a few shakes to offer it some colour).
- Then, dip the glass into the water (about 1/Four inch) adopted by the salt.
- Put aside till prepared to make use of.
Are you able to multiply this recipe?
This recipe can both be multiplied by 2, 3, or 4. Be happy to make use of the recipe multiplier within the recipe card to take action.
Make it tropical: as a substitute of simply frozen mango chunks, use a bag of tropical frozen fruit as a substitute!
Make it spicy: Add in a slice or who of recent jalapeño.
Make it non-alcoholic: skip the tequila and swap the triple sec for orange juice.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1-oz. tequila*
- 1-oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½-oz. triple sec
- Mix the entire components right into a high-speed blender.
- Mix on excessive till clean.
- Pour right into a glass and revel in instantly.
- Garnish with lime, mango, and/or mint, if desired.
Ideas & Notes
- tequila: for those who like a stronger margarita, be happy so as to add .5 – 1 extra oz. tequila.
- sweetness: if you need a sweeter margarita, we recommend including agave nectar or easy syrup, to style.
- To salt the rim: fill a small bowl with water and one other small bowl with coarse salt and chili powder (only a few shakes to offer it some colour). Then, dip the glass into the water (about 1/Four inch) adopted by the salt. Put aside till prepared to make use of.
Serving Dimension: 1
Key phrases: mango margarita, frozen mango margarita