These fast pickled spicy peppers are an effective way to protect peppers and add a spicy candy contact to any dish. Plus, they’re able to take pleasure in in beneath 2 hours!
Fast Pickling is Wonderful!
We’re large followers of fast pickling peppers and onions! Not solely are they a scrumptious complement to virtually any dish, they’re oh really easy to make. Did we point out you’ll be able to pickle and retailer them in the identical jar?!
How Lengthy to Does it Take to Pickle Peppers?
The longer you pickle, the spicier the end result! We love fast pickling for at the very least 2 hours to convey out the scrumptious spicy flavors, however if in case you have time to pickle in a single day, that’s superb!
Spicy vs. Candy Pickled Peppers
Searching for a sweeter taste for these fast pickled peppers? You might have two choices!
- Take away the seeds of spicier pepper varieties earlier than pickling
- Get rid of spicier peppers, like jalapeños from this recipe
How Lengthy Do Fast Pickled Peppers Final?
When saved in an air-tight container within the fridge, fast pickled peppers will final for as much as 2 weeks.
Retailer Fast Pickled Peppers
We like to retailer these peppers in a mason jar with a lid, so you’ll be able to pickle and retailer them in the identical container!
- 2 cups white vinegar
- half of cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pink pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced or chopped
- 1 pink or inexperienced Anaheim pepper, sliced
- 1 jalepeno, sliced and deseeded
- 1 serano pepper, chopped
- half of small white onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- First, place apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, pink pepper flakes, salt and honey right into a mason jar. Screw the quilt on and shake the jar till the salt and sugar have dissolved.
- Then, place the sliced onion into the jar. Make sure that the entire peppers are coated in vinegar.
- Place the lid again on the jar and provides it yet one more shake.
- Lastly, place the jar within the fridge for at the very least 2 hours or in a single day for the optimum fast pickled peppers!