Obtained leftover salmon? Make this protein-packed dill salmon and eggs scramble that’s made with only a few elements and scrumptious seasonal flavors!
This recipe is the epitome of the proper brinner (breakfast for dinner!). Once I assume brinner, I believe savory breakfast. There’s no higher savory breakfast than utilizing your leftover salmon from the evening earlier than to make a yummy dill salmon and eggs scramble.
What To Do With Leftover Salmon?
‘Member that one time we made these delicious salmon patties? We had a ton of leftover salmon and made this dish for brinner the following day.
I do know a few of you might be on staff savory breakfast, so consuming this after a exercise within the morning would even be PERFECT with the loopy quantity of protein concerned.
Let’s try the elements wanted to get began!
- massive eggs
- contemporary dill
- leftover salmon
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- sea salt
First up: contemporary farm eggs. They’re a should. How attractive are these yolks? I actually imagine that free-range, farm contemporary eggs are the perfect they usually for positive style the perfect!
Subsequent, contemporary dill. That is the one herb the place I actually imagine that you would be able to’t over do it. There’s no such factor as “it’s too dilly.”
Can You Use Dry Dill?
You’ll be able to completely use dry dill for this recipe, nevertheless, there actually isn’t something like contemporary dill, and I promise it would style higher.
Can You Use Canned Salmon?
Completely! For those who don’t have leftover salmon readily available, canned salmon will completely work for this recipe! If that’s your cup of tea, we suggest utilizing canned salmon in water with no further components so the flavors of this recipe can actually shine.
Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing
You HAVE to make the Greek yogurt topping to go along with this yummy salmon breakfast. It’s too good to not! It’s similar to the Greek yogurt dill dressing that I made for this salmon salad I used to be speaking about earlier. So flipping good! #eatallthedill
So once I make this subsequent, I’m completely going to place it between a complete wheat bagel. HOW GOOD DOES THAT SOUND?!
For the Scramble
- 4 massive eggs
- splash of milk, any type
- 1 tablespoon contemporary dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup leftover shredded salmon (~6 oz.)
- 1/Eight teaspoon sea salt
- pepper, to style
For the Greek Yogurt Topping
- 1/Four cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon minced contemporary dill
- 1/2 tablespoon minced chives
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prep eggs by whisking collectively Four massive eggs, a splash of milk, dill, salt, and pepper till mixed.
- Then, warmth a medium dimension skillet to medium/excessive warmth and add in olive oil and garlic. Pour within the egg combination and cook dinner for 1-2 minutes, utilizing a spatula to scramble. As soon as the eggs have began to cook dinner, add in cooked salmon.
- Proceed stirring till the eggs have reached desired texture (for about 3ish minutes).
- To make the Greek yogurt topping, combine collectively all elements.
- Serve scramble with Greek yogurt topping.
Serving Measurement: 1/2
Key phrases: salmon and eggs